study of accelerated degradation issue by corrosion aroused by electrical stray current appearing as effect of transport/distribution/utilization of electrical energy and the BA;
experimental laboratory and in situ data acquisition (case analysis);
building an active knowledge and data necessary to diagnose the current degradation state;
- study of accelerated degradation issue by corrosion aroused by electrical stray current appearing as effect of transport/distribution/utilization of electrical energy and the BA;
- experimental laboratory and in situ data acquisition (case analysis);
- building an active knowledge and data necessary to diagnose the current degradation state;
- implementing an intelligent diagnosis and active prediction system of SBA degradation state;
- elaborating of technical solutions, normative recommendations and methodologies regarding the design and execution of SBA having resistance with increased safety in exploitation and high durability in economical efficiency conditions.
||The DIRECTOR project ensures the studies of the physico-chemical phenomena from complex polluted environment, their modelling, followed by the development of the knowledge database and the exploring of these phenomena by artificial intelligence mechanisms for diagnosis and prediction of the degradation state. Thus, one accomplishes the anticipated substantiation of the rehabilitation or optimum projection decisions, in conditions of optimal economic efficiency.
The purpose of this study is:
- the profound knowledge of SBA accelerated degradation phenomena with electric perturbation intensifying, the pollution of the atmosphere with aggressive chemical agents (CO2, SO2, NOx etc);
- the elaboration of a diagnosis method and an intelligent and active prediction for the existing conditions, by realizing an dedicated expert system;
- the elaboration of technical solutions, methodologies, normative act proposals and procedures for projection and execution in order to prevent and to diminish the degradation of SBA exposed to the corrosion accelerating factors specific to XXI century.
- faithful models of accelerated degradation phenomena of SBA in condition of complex chemical pollution by strong stray currents;
- a set of experimental conditions to diagnosis and predict the degradation state;
- homogeneous methodology and an integrated system of diagnosis and intelligent and active prediction of SBA degradation state;
- techniques and technical means of intervention to rehabilitate and design against the SBA accelerated degradation inside of high polluted environment.
The research achieved following the above mentioned trends allowed the next outcomes:
- defining an integrated notion referring to neighboring environment aggressiveness and a set of measuring methods in lab and in situ of its component parts;
- defining a knowledge set able to allow in the same time the static description and during the time the achievement manner of a building, of the use manner and of the manner in which the neighboring environment acts against the artificial world through the complex corrosion phenomenon;
- choosing the jColibri software tool in order to get the diagnose results by case-based reasoning;
- building an implementing methodology of an expert system kernel able to collect the information which modify and together with historic information allow the predictive diagnosis problem solving for well-defined building classes, including the building with reinforced concrete or of other nature, like the historic one;
- defining a know-how transferable to economical beneficiaries.
||Financing: State Budget – National Authority for Scientific Research,
- Program: “Excellency research”
- Project category: Module I
- Project value (including other sources): 1,615,500lei
- Contract value ( source- state budget): 1,485,000 lei
- Contract period: <1 (years)> < 11 (months)> <0 (days)>Financing Authority: National Centre for Programmes Management
Contractor: INCD-INOE 2000, Research Institute for Analytical Instrumentation, ICIA