AGRIFA facilitates the sharing of ideas and results to achieve a bigger goal: a sustainable agriculture and a safety food. AGRIFA aims enriching the specialist’s conversation with a transfer of ideas and solutions taking into account the participants individual experiences in overcoming obstacles and for better understanding the agriculture needs.
To develop farming practices that increase and preserve biodiversity, work for soil and water health, to improve food quality for people health, to apply the principles of the circular economy through the superior capitalization of agricultural wastes, remain a focus for the future.
AGRIFA facilitates the specialists need to communicate the necessity for better, unbiased data that farmers can use to be more efficient with inputs, policies to foster innovation and agriculture
The specialists want to communicate the need for better, unbiased data that farmers can use to be more efficient with inputs, policies to foster innovation, for better understanding the future challenge of a sustainable food and life.
In the frame of AGRIFA the participants have the possibility to analyze and discuss the future challenges of the agriculture and food systems by focusing on: (i) Agriculture 4.0; (ii) Viticulture; (iii) Biodiversity; (iv) Food quality and safety, and (v) Food adulteration – various aspects.
- Cecilia Roman, Head of R&D Department, INCDO INOE 2000, ICIA Cluj-Napoca
- Claudiu Tanaselia
- Anca Becze
- Eniko Kovacs
- Vanda Liliana Babalau Fuss
- Cecilia Roman –Precision agriculture (PA), Circular economy, Superior recovery of agricultural wastes
- Oana Cadar –Nano-materials, characterization techniques, applications
- Melinda Kovacs –Global change, environmental pollution, ecosystem services, soil microbiodiversity, gas chromatography
- Lacrimioara Senila –Agriculture, Climate Change and Environment, Food and Nutrition, Bioenergy
- Anca Becze –Food quality and safety, nutritional value, food adulteration, Food technology
- Emilia Neag –Algal harvesting and biomass characterization, kinetics and thermodynamic modelling of lipid extraction from dry microalgae
Book of abstracts:
Instructions for e-posters:
Font type and text structure (one or two-column format) can be chosen individually. Each poster must include text in a font large enough to be read easily by attendees from a distance of 1 to 1.5 meters or more. Lettering on illustrations should be large and legible. Photographs should have a minimum size of 10 x 15 cm. Material should be displayed in a logical consequence (introduction, methods, results, conclusion).
Instructions for participating:
Conference activities will be organized online by using ZOOM.
- Stratulat Tatiana, Oana Cadar, Popa Alexei, Gusan Ana, Possibilities of Application of Potassium Bicarbonate as a Fungicide to Control Cucumbers Powdery Mildew in Organic Agriculture
- Lucian Dordai, Anca Becze, Dorina Simedru, Marius Roman, Economic efficiency of a carrot crop in irrigation-non-irrigation conditions
Food quality and safety
- Anca Becze, Vanda Babalau Fuss, Dorina Simedru, Determination of meat adulteration – a review
- Vanda Băbălău Fuss, Daniela Scurtu, Lăcrimioara Senilă, Ana Moldovan, Anca Becze, Chemical characterization of Prunus spinosa leaves
- Inga Zinicovscaia, Rodica Sturza, Octavian G. Duliu, Dmitrii Grozdov, Aliona Ghendov-Mosanu, Gheorghe Duca, Determination Of Major And Minor Elements In Moldavan Fruits By Neutron Activation Analysis And Assessment Of Their Provenance
- Puskas Ferenc, Marius Roman, Lucian Dordai, Ana-Maria Moldovan, Cecilia Roman, Internet data acquisition system for a safety cabinet for collection of specimens with airborne pathogens.
- Puskas Ferenc, Doina Pisla, Bogdan Gherman, Marius Roman, Eniko Kovacs, Cecilia Roman, Safety cabinet for collecting specimens contaminated with airborne pathogens
- Marius Roman, Puskas Ferenc, Lucian Dordai, Eniko Kovacs, Cecilia Roman, Air filtration system of safety cabinet, SAFE, for collecting biological specimens with airborne pathogens – construction principles
- Maria-Alexandra Hoaghia, Oana Cadar, Emilia Neag, Cecilia Roman, Marin Senila, Iulia Torok, Eniko Kovacs, A perspective of the geochemical characterization of groundwater sources in the central part of Romania
- Eniko Kovacs, Lacrimioara Senila, Daniela Alexandra Scurtu, Diana E. Dumitras, Cecilia Roman, Maria-Alexandra Hoaghia, Life cycle thinking – the use of life cycle, assessment in EU policies.
- Lacrimioara Senila, Daniela Scurtu, Emilia Neag, Oana Cadar, Anca Becze, Calin Horea Tomoiag, Marin Senila, Dye removal from wastewater by using natural zeolite
- Ana Moldovan, Anamaria Iulia Torok, Marius Roman, Erika Levei, Oana Cadar, Vanda Babalau-Fuss, Marin Senila, Valer Micle, Natural and eco-friendly material for the removal of metals from surface and wastewaters
- Claudiu Tănăselia, Anamaria Iulia Torok, Strontium isotopic ratio measurement using inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
- Marin Senila, Oana Cadar, Maria-Alexandra Hoaghia, Zamfira Dinca, Lacrimioara Senila, Ioan Aschilean, Cecilia Roman, Method for determination of exchangeable cations in natural zeolites using inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry
- Marin Senila, Oana Cadar, Lacrimioara Senila, Anca Becze, Marius Roman, Bogdan Angyus, Gabriel Bruj, Method for determination of Ba and Sr in natural zeolites by inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry
- Marin Senila, Claudiu Tănăselia, Anamaria Iulia Török, Cecilia Roman, Ferenc Puskas, Portable X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry For The Major Elements Determination In Silicate Geological Samples